- To actively conduct business
development through sourcing, negotiating, evaluating and execution of suitable
Management Contracts, Corporate Leasing, Franchise and Manachise with third
party according to the standards of Ascott China and target.
- In accordance to the Business
Development targets and requirements, to source, negotiate, evaluate and
execute Management Contracts, Corporate Leasing, Franchise and Manachise
contracts based on the Brands and Products available.
- Gather and conduct market /
customer research and analysis, and keep abreast with industry and market
trends to develop right feasibility study, financial modeling, brand matching
and strategies for all management contracts.
- Prepare and provide analysis,
including Financial modeling for recommendation and approval by Management and
to subsequently execute all contracts in accordance to negotiated agreement
within the framework of Ascott policies and procedures.
- Work closely with both external
consultants and internal departments on matters related to all new contracts as
well as to prepare drafting of documents.
- Ensure excellent and efficient
support is provided to coordinate Operations, Technical services and other
departments discussion with 3rd party owners.
- Manage relationships with
existing and potential business / joint venture partners.
- To provide close and constant
follow-up as well as update to Management on potential leads and to also ensure
proper documentation and report preparation of closed and on-going projects,
- Provide assistance to team
leader or department head in accordance to project requirements and ad-hoc
requests as well as preparation of Management reporting.
- To maintain good relationship
with Owners, Government authorities and other consultants involved in the
- Bachelor’s degree or above,
preferably majoring in real estate, business, engineering and finance
- 2-5 years working experience in
Hospitality/Real Estate Business Development and related fields.
- Industry savvy and have some
- Be proficient in English and
can write various reports and other kinds of work related documents in English.
- Strong comprehensive analysis
capability, organization ability and mobilization ability due to high traveling
needs as well as good Chinese / English communication skills, with good public
relations and coordination abilities.
- Familiar with Microsoft Words,
Excel, PowerPoint and other office systems.
- Have right working attitude,
integrity, trust-worthy. Strong ability to undertake working pressure.